• Plan a simple, single channel wireless network for a low-to-medium density client environment.
• Deploy a single controller to an access point and integrate with the underlying wired network.
• Publish encrypted and guest wireless networks for use by their users.
• Monitor and assess their wireless networks health and capacity.
• Perform basic troubleshooting of client connectivity.
• Perform day-to-day management of their wireless network.
2. Radio frequency planning.
3. Plan and design a basic single channel.
4. Installing and configuring the FortiWLC.
5. Integrating FortiWLC with the wired network.
6. Selecting FortiAPs and planning their locations.
7. Installing and configuring FortiAPs.
8. Building and broadcasting the wireless network.
9. Monitoring the wireless network.
10. Gathering information for troubleshooting connectivity and performance issues.
11. Resolving connectivity and performance problems.
12. Managing and maintaining the wireless network.