• Explain the role of the Network Director.
• Describe the Network Director modes.
• Describe how to build and deploy profiles.
• Explain how to monitor managed devices.
• Discuss how to generate reports through Network Director.
• Discuss the function and inner workings of ZTP.
• Describe how to configure and implement ZTP using Network Director.
• Explain the role of virtualization.
• Discover virtualized devices.
• Understand orchestration.
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Network Director Modes
• Network Director Overview
• Network Director Modes
Chapter 3: Wired Device Management
• Wired Device Management
• Configuring and Deploying Wired Device Profiles
• Working with Network Director Lab
Chapter 4: Implementing Zero Touch Provisioning
• Function and Internal Workings of ZTP
• Configure and Implement ZTP with Network Director
• Implementing ZTP Lab
Chapter 5: Virtualization Management in Network Director
• Virtual Systems and Network Director Overview
• Discovering and Managing Virtual Systems
• Enabling and Using Orchestration
• Managing Virtual Systems Lab
Appendix A: QFabric Management
• Discovering and Managing QFabric Systems
• Generating Reports in QFabric