Advanced Threat Protection 3.0 Description
The NSE 7 Network Security Architect designation recognizes your advanced skills ans ability to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot Fortinet security solutions.
Who Should Attempt NSE7 Certification
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in the design, administration, and support of security infrastructures using Fortinet solutions.
- Exam series: NSE7_ATP-3.0
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiSandbox 3.0
- To obtain certification, you must pass at least one Fortinet NSE 7 exam.
- NSE 7 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this 2-day course, participants will learn the following:
- How to protect their organization and improve its security against advance threats that bypass traditional security controls
- How FortiSandbox detects threats that traditional antivirus product miss
- How FortiSandbox dynamically generates local threat intelligence, which can be shared throughout the network
- How other advanced threat protection (ATP) components—FortiGate, FortiMail, FortiWeb, and FortiClient—leverage this threat intelligence information to protect organizations, from end-to-end,
from advanced threats