Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional certification verifies that you are able to:
- Scope ClearPass licensing requirements
- Configure ClearPass services, enforcement policies and enforcement profiles
- Integrate external servers with ClearPass products
- Monitor & Troubleshoot using the Access Tracker, Logging and Policy simulation
- Configure the Insight reporting tool, ClearPass Guest, MAC Caching, Posture, device profiling, and onboarding
- Setup admin operations using TACACS+ with ClearPass
- Design & configure multiple-server ClearPass deployments including redundancy
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design and implementation of Authentication and policy enforcement using Aruba ClearPass Policy manager
- Advance your career as an Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) who understands how to design and implement ClearPass for Mobile First Networking
The Implementing Aruba ClearPass instructor-led course takes a deeper look at the ClearPass product portfolio. This 3-day classroom session includes both instructional modules and hands-on labs to lead participants through the implementation and configuration of a ClearPass Network Access Control solution. This course is designed to advance the learner’s knowledge ClearPass features and administration. This is the second of two sections in the ClearPass Essentials course and is designed to advance the learners knowledge of a complete ClearPass solution.
This course starts out with wired authentication and Dynamic Segmentation then changes focus to ClearPass functionality and administration. Participants will learn how to setup a ClearPass Cluster with High Availability, and configure OnGuard endpoint compliance and Onboard BYOD features. In addition, this course Monitoring and Reporting, as well as deployment best practices.