Aruba Certified Mobility Associate certification validates that you can:
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First Platform based on the Aruba Mobility Master and Controller architecture
- Configure secure WLAN features
- Configure integrated firewalls
- Describe and configure Controller and AP communications
- Describe features of Dynamic RF management
- Implement secure and guest networking solutions
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Platform solutions
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of building an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advanced your career as a certified professional
This course teaches you the advanced skills necessary to implement and operate enterprise level Aruba campus switching solutions. You will build on the skills you learned at the Associate level to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions using Aruba’s OS-CX routing and switching technologies. In this course, participants learn about ArubaOS-CX switch technologies including: securing port access with Aruba’s dynamic segmentation, redundancy technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), link aggregation techniques including Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP) and switch virtualization with Aruba’s Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) and Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). This course is approximately 50% lecture and 50% hands-on lab exercises.