Aruba Certified Mobility Professional certification validates that you can:
- Configuring and using the Mobility Master for consolidated network management
- Uses and advantages of clustering
- Redundancy and providing user seamless failover
- Utilizing MultiZone to have multiple and separate secure networks while using the same Access Point (AP)
- Utilizing secure Tunneled Node for wired switches
- Utilizing AirWave to monitor the health of the wired and wireless network
- Troubleshooting devices, users and applications on Aruba Mobile First networks
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Network solutions
- Demonstrate your ability to implement and manage Mobile First Networking solutions utilizing advances and innovations from AOS8
- Advance your career as a Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) who is proficient at building Mobile First Networks.
This course teaches the knowledge, skills and practical experience required to set up and configure advanced features on Aruba WLAN utilizing the AOS 8.X architecture and features. This course includes lectures and labs which provide the technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring a redundant Mobility Master with two controllers and two APs. Participants will learn how install a redundant Aruba WLAN network with clustering while using many features like Multizone for guest access, voice optimization and tunneled node. This course includes the AirWave management system and troubleshooting commands. The SWDI course provides the underlying material required to prepare candidates for the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam.