Aruba Certified Switching Professional certification validates that you can:
- Implementing ArubaOS-Switches including securing access, redundancy technologies, link aggregation techniques and switch virtualization with HPE’s Virtual Switching Framework
- Configuring dynamic routing with Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IP multicast routing
- Network optimization incorporating Quality of Service (QoS) priorities
- Protecting the network using Access Control Lists (ACLs) and other security measures
Why earn this certification?
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who can successfully implement enterprise grade Aruba campus switching solutions
- Advance your career as a Certified Professional who understands and can implement a modern approach to meet the challenges cloud, mobility and the intelligent edge bring
This course teaches you the advanced skills necessary to implement and operate enterprise level Aruba campus switching solutions. You will build on the skills you learned at the Associate level to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions using Aruba’s OS-CX routing and switching technologies. In this course, participants learn about ArubaOS-CX switch technologies including: securing port access with Aruba’s dynamic segmentation, redundancy technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), link aggregation techniques including Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP) and switch virtualization with Aruba’s Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) and Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). This course is approximately 50% lecture and 50% hands-on lab exercises.