Chief Financial Officer
Fantastic opportunity to come and join an award-winning IT Services Company and grow your career. Datacipher Solutions Private Ltd is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic individual, with a background in Accounting and Finances to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding team. Datacipher is the leader in specialist System Integrator, Professional Services and Training services for the IT community across all of Asia Pacific region.
We are currently looking for a Head of Financial Control / CFO reporting to the Managing Director. . This is an exciting senior leadership role that will give you exposure to all areas of Datacipher’s IT Services business.
The key responsibilities for the position include:
- Running a small team that is responsible for the financial control and accounting function.
- Given the growing importance of our business, providing leadership and direction to our finance teams, driving improvements in reporting, controls and adherence to company policies.
- Leading the preparation and presentation of quarterly audit committee reporting materials to the Board.
- Manage the preparation of the annual and half year financial reports, including working with our external auditors.
- Deliver the Group’s internal audit program of work
- Acting as a key senior finance stakeholder and engaging with the senior leaders throughout the business to understand and respond to issues relating to business performance.
- Act as a centre of excellence for technical accounting matters across the company.
- Responsible for the Datacipher quickbooks accounting system, including processing and control operation.
- You will be a Chartered Accountant CA qualified, a reputable and commercially minded Chief Financial Officer with demonstrated experience.
- You will have proven experience managing a team
- A natural ability to foster relationships and build rapport with key stakeholders
- You will be able to manage your time, easily prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience working at the board level
- Driving a high energy team that work hard but like to have fun along the way
- Experience of management and statutory accounts preparation is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and less defined environment