Regional Sales Manager – System Integration
Fantastic opportunity to come and join an award-winning IT Services Organisation and grow your career.
Datacipher Solution Pvt Ltd is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic individual, with a background in sales to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding System Integration & Service delivery team.
Datacipher is a system integrator, professional services and consulting services organisation. – Established in 2009 by group of engineers with a strong focus on Service Delivery Business. – Privileged to serve world’s most successful businesses, our client base spans across multiple continents and almost all business verticals
This position, reporting to the Sales Head , is responsible for advising customers on their network hardware solutions requirements, developing sales opportunities, and closing business for Datacipher across India region.
The key responsibilities for the position include:
- Work with major accounts, vendors , Partners and mid-sized customers to develop sales and marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute sales plans with major accounts and vendors
- Exceed agreed sales performance targets
- Maintain a strong and accurate pipeline of opportunities
- Work with our operations group to ensure successful service delivery
- Build relationships with vendor sales and technical teams
- Campaign and event follow up
- Represent Datacipher at trade shows and events as required
- Minimum 4-5 years sales experience preferably in the IT Services & Hardware Sales industry
- Good understanding of technology and relating the value to a customer’s business requirements.
- Be able to execute persuasive sales techniques
- Demonstrated success in a previous sales roles by exceeding targets
- An understanding of the channel market, Systems Integrators, Distributors & OEMs across the territories to help sales identify and nurture key influencers within each opportunity
- First class presentation, planning and sales skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and less defined environment