Regional Sales Manager – Trainings
Fantastic opportunity to come and join an award-winning IT education provider and grow your career.
Datacipher Solution’s Training Services division is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic individual, with a background in sales to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding Training & education team.
Datacipher is the leader in specialist training and professional services for the IT community across all of Asia Pacific region. We provide you with vendor-accredited training either in a classroom setting, as a virtual delivery, or on-site at your location. Since our inception in 2009, we have delivered over 25000+ training seats to every major enterprise, Government agency and service provider in the region.
This position, reporting to the Vice President, APAC , is responsible for advising customers on their education requirements, developing sales opportunities, and closing business for Datacipher training courses across India region.
The key responsibilities for the position include:
- Work with major accounts, vendors , Partners and mid-sized customers to develop education and certification campaigns
- Develop and execute sales plans with major accounts and vendors
- Exceed agreed sales performance targets
- Maintain a strong and accurate pipeline of opportunities
- Work with our operations group to ensure successful course delivery
- Build relationships with vendor sales and technical teams
- Campaign and event follow up
- Represent Datacipher, Training & Education at trade shows and events as required
- Minimum 4-5 years sales experience preferably in the IT Training & Education industry
- Good understanding of technology and relating the value to a customer’s business requirements.
- Be able to execute persuasive sales techniques
- Demonstrated success in a previous sales roles by exceeding targets
- An understanding of the channel market, Systems Integrators, Distributors & OEMs across the territories to help sales identify and nurture key influencers within each opportunity
- First class presentation, planning and sales skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and less defined environment