Advanced Junos Platform Automation and DevOps (AJAUT)
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates
AJAUT Advanced Junos Platform Automation and DevOps (AJAUT)
- Duration: 4 days
- Price: Contact For Price
- Certifications: JNCIP DevOps
The four-day AJAUT course gives students hands-on experience with DevOps and infrastructure as code (IaC) with devices running the Junos OS. Students will learn the tools needed to operate an open-source DevOps environment. Specifically, students will learn to use Docker, GitLab, Ansible, Ansible AWX, the Robot framework, Jenkins, NITA, Event-Driven-Automation with SaltStack, and CI/CD pipelines. Students will learn and utilize the tools to build a working DevOps project using three Juniper vMX devices. This course uses Junos OS Release 20.1R11, PyEZ 2.3.1, Python 3.8.2, Git 2.25, and Ansible 2.49.
• Understand DevOps and how the DevOps process can improve Junos
• Create, configure, and manage Docker Containers.
• Use GitLab as a repository for code and configuration data.
• Use Ansible and Jinja2 templates to configure multiple Junos devices.
• Use Ansible to enforce design constraints using templates.
• Use Ansible to build Ansible playbooks that work in multi-vendor environments.
• Use Ansible AWX for time and event-driven workflow automation.
• Install and configure Robot to perform automated tests on Junos devices.
• Use Jenkins to implement continuous code and configuration integration.
• Implement a DevOps automated lab testing solution.
• Install and use NITA automation framework.
• Implement Event Driven Infrastructure (EDI) using SaltStack.
• Create event-driven CI/CD solution.
Students should have taken the Junos Platform Automation and DevOps (JAUT) course or have equivalent knowledge.
This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring, monitoring, and automating devices running the Junos OS.