Data Center Fabric with EVPN and VXLAN (ADCX)
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates
ADCX Data Center Fabric with EVPN and VXLAN (ADCX)
- Duration: 5 days
- Price: Contact For Price
- Certifications: JNCIP DC
This five-day course is designed to provide in-depth instruction on IP fabric and EVPN-VXLAN data center design and configuration. Additionally, the
course will cover other data center concepts, including basic and advanced data center design options, Data Center Interconnect (DCI), EVPN
multicast enhancements, and in introduction to data center automation concepts. The course ends with a multisite data center design lab.
This content is based on Junos OS Release 17.4R1 and 18.2R1-S3.
• Describe and configure an IP fabric.
• Describe and configure an EVPN-VXLAN data center.
• Identify and configure centrally routed bridging (CRB) EVPN-VXLAN designs.
• Identify and configure edge-routed bridging (ERB) EVPN-VXLAN designs.
• Evaluate basic and advanced data center design concepts.
• Describe and configureDCI.
• Describe enhancements to multicast functionality in an EVPN-VXLAN.
• Describe the role of multicloud data center controllers.
• Understanding of the OSImodel
• Advanced routing knowledge—the Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing (AJER) course or equivalent knowledge
• Intermediate switching knowledge—the Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) course or equivalent knowledge
• Intermediate to advanced Junos CLI experience
The primary audiences for this course include the following:
• Data Center ImplementationEngineers
• Data Center DesignEngineers