NSE4 Fortigate Security(NSE4)
- Duration: 3 days
- Price: Contact For Price
- Certifications: NSE4
In this three-day coure, you will learn how to use basic FortiGate features, including security profiles.
In interactive labs, you will explore firewall policies, security fabric, user authentication, SSL VPN, dial-up IPsec VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement basic network security.
- Knowledge of network protocol
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
This course and the FortiGate Infrastructure course are intended to help you prepare for the NSE 4 certification exam.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Deploy the appropriate operation mode for your network
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration
- Identify the characteristics of the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Control network access to configured networks using firewall policies
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT
- Authenticate users using firewall policies
- Understand encryption functions and certificates
- Inspect SSL/TLS-secured traffic to prevent encryption used to bypass security policies
- Configure security profiles to neutralize threats and misuse, including viruses, torrents, and inappropriate websites
- Apply application control techniques to monitor and control network applications that might use standard or non-standard protocols and ports
- Fight hacking and denial of service(DoS)
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
- Collect and interpret log entries