Juniper Networks Design-Service Provider (JND-SP)
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates
JND-SP Juniper Networks Design-Service Provider (JND-SP)
- Duration: 5 days
- Price: Contact For Price
- Certifications: JNCDS SP
This five-day course is designed to cover best practices, theory, and design principles for Wide Area Network (WAN) design including WAN interconnects, security considerations, virtualization, and management/operations. This course covers both service provider and enterprise WAN design.
• Describe high level concepts about the different WAN architectures.
• Identify key features used to interconnect WANs.
• Describe key high level considerations about securing and monitoring a WAN
• Outline high level concepts for implementing WANs.
• Explain various methods of WAN connectivity.
• Describe basic MPLS concepts as they are related to WANs.
• Identify basic Ethernet concepts as they are related to WANs.
• Describe key concepts of network availability.
• Explain high availability features and protocols.
• Describe the key aspects of class of service.
• Describe how core WAN technologies are used to solve specific problems facing
• Discuss core routingrequirements.
• Explain how to design a high performance MPLS WAN core.
• Define CoS requirements for the WAN core.
• Discuss BGP peering and path selection.
• Design MPLS Layer 2 and Layer 3 services.
• Design metro Ethernet networks.
• Understand role of class of service in provider edge.
• Describe Next-generation MVPNs.
• Explain how enterprise WAN technologies are used to solve specific problems
facing network designers.
• Outline various solutions regarding campus and branch WANs.
• Explain how data centers are interconnected through WANs.
• Identify various solutions regarding data center WAN interconnection.
• Describe the benefits and use cases for EVPN.
• Describe security concepts regardingWANs.
• Explain the differences between LAN security concepts and WAN security
• Explain VPN-related concepts regardingWANs.
• Describe methods to manageWANs.
• Discuss key concepts related to WAN management.
• Explain how virtualization and SDN can be leveraged in the WAN.
• Describe various SDN products and how they are used in the WAN.
• Describe MX, SRX, T, PTX, ACX, QFX, EX, and NFX Series devices and the basics
of how they relate to WAN solutions
• Knowledge of routing and switching architectures and protocols.
• Knowledge of Juniper Networks products and solutions.
• Understanding of infrastructure security principles.
• Completion of the Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF) course.
This course is targeted specifically for those who have a solid understanding of operation and configuration and are looking to enhance their skill sets by learning the principles of WAN design