Junos Space—Security Director (JS-SD)
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates
JS-SD Junos Space—Security Director (JS-SD)
- Duration: 2 days
- Price: $
This two-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Security Director application and manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Security Director. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Security Director.
This course is based on Junos Space Release 20.1R1 and Security Director 20.1R1.2.
• Explain the purpose of the Security Director application.
• Describe the Security Directorworkspaces.
• Discuss how to manage SRX chassis clusters through the Security Director
• Explain basic security device discover, configuration, and management
through the Security Director application.
• Explain the purpose of firewall policies.
• Configure Standard and Unified firewall policies.
• Use policy managementfeatures.
• Describe how to create and manage IPsec VPNs using Security Director.
• Describe how to import IPsec VPNs using Security Director.
• Describe NAT.
• Describe how to configure NAT policies in Security Director.
• Explain how to manage IPS policies.
• Discuss how to manage UTM policies.
• Describe how to manage SSL-Proxy policies.
• Describe how to manage configuration changes.
• Give an overview of the Log Director application and architecture.
• Understand the Log Director installation process.
• Use the Security Director event viewer.
• Explain the Security Director event viewer.
• Discuss how to generate alerts and notifications.
• Explain how to generatereports.
• Experience with the Junos OS, including device management, routing, and security policy
• Successfully complete the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) or equivalent knowledge
• Successfully complete the Juniper Security (JSEC) or equivalent knowledge
• Intermediate to advanced Junos CLI experience
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos security, switching, and wireless devices using the Junos Space software in an enterprise network environment.