Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates
- Duration: 2 days
- Price: Contact For Price
- Certifications: Fortinet-NSE7
In this advanced, hands-on, two-day class, you will learn about the different components that make up the infrastructures of private clouds and the security challenges these environments present. You will learn how to address these security challenges with the Fortinet cloud security offering, using the Software Defined Networks (SDN) connectors, and how to deploy a FortiGate-VMX and configure the Fortinet integration with OpenStack.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand cloud computing principles
- Understand the different cloud types
- Understand the different cloud delivery models
- Identify cloud security challenges
- Understand the Fortinet cloud security approach
- Identify the Fortinet private cloud security offering
- Deploy FortiGate-VMX and configure OpenStack integration
Anyone who is responsible for the deployment or dayto-day management of Fortinet solutions on cloud environment should attend this course
- General knowledge of virtualization platforms, such as VMware and OpenStack and experience with FortiGate VMs.
- General knowledge of Linux including how to view, edit, and save files, and also how to interact with processes.
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
2. VMware NSX and FortiGate VMX Solution
3. OpenStack and FortiGate Integration