SD-WAN with Contrail Service Orchestration (SD-CSO)
Click below to see more class dates with course versions
See More Dates
SD-CSO SD-WAN with Contrail Service Orchestration (SD-CSO)
- Duration: 3 days
- Price: $
This three-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to work with the Juniper Contrail Service Orchestration solution.
Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to use Contrail Service Orchestration (CSO), SRX Series, and EX Series devices to instantiate SD-WAN, SD-LAN, and standalone NGFW deployments of Juniper Networks solution. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain
experience with features of each of these deployments. This course is updated in-line with CSO which runs on a monthly cadence so expect
continual updates to reflect the latest release
• Describe a traditional enterprise network.
• Explain the purpose of Contrail Service Orchestration.
• Describe the differences between eachCSO use case.
• Describe the basic features of the CSO portals.
• Describe how to add a new tenant to CSO.
• Navigate the CSO customer portal.
• Describe the SD-WAN deployment model.
• Provide an overview of the SD-WAN workflow.
• Implement enterprise intent-basedpolicies.
• Configure SLA profiles and SD-WAN policies.
• Instantiate an SD-WAN topology using CSO and SRX Series devices.
• Describe the NGFW deployment model.
• Describe the workflow for the standalone NGFW deployment.
• Describe the Stage 1 configuration of the SRX Series device created by CSO.
• Describe how to implement intent-based policy using CSO.
• Instantiate a standalone NGFW site using CSO and SRX Series devices.
• Describe the LAN management features of CSO.
• Describe the workflow for configuring LAN management.
• Describe the Stage 1 configuration of EX Series devices created by CSO.
• Describe how Mist integrates with CSO.
• Instantiate an SD-LAN site using CSO, SRX, and EX Series devices.
• Describe the available RBAC features.
• Describe the day one operational features.
• Describe the monitoringfeatures.
• Generate reports.
• Basic TCP/IP skills;
• General understanding of software-defined networking;
• Basic understanding of the Junos operating system; and
• Attendance of the Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) course prior to attending this class
This course benefits individuals responsible for working with software-defined networking solutions in service provider and enterprise environments, particularly those focused on SD-WAN.