FortiAnalyzer 6.2 Description
The Network Security Analyst designation recognizes your ability to implement network security management and analytics using Fortinet security devices.
Who Should Attempt NSE5 Certification ?
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who require the expertise to centrally manage, analyze, and report on Fortinet security devices.
- Exam series: NSE5_FAZ-6.2
- Number of questions: 25
- Time allowed to complete: 50 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiAnalyzer 6.2
- To obtain certification, you must pass a minimum of any two Fortinet NSE 5 exams.
- NSE 5 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this one-day class, students will learn the fundamentals of using FortiAnalyzer 6.2 for centralized logging and reporting. Students will learn how to configure and deploy FortiAnalyzer, and identify threats and attack patterns through logging, analysis, and reporting. Finally, students will
examine some helpful troubleshooting techniques. In interactive labs, students will explore administration and management; register devices for
log collection with FortiAnalyzer; use FortiAnalyzer to centrally collect logs; perform a forensic analysis of logs based on simulated network attacks; create reports; and explore solutions to common misconfiguration issues.