FortiAuthenticator 5.4 Description
The Network Security Specialist designation recognizes your comprehensive skills and ability to work with the Secure Fabric products that go beyond the firewall with Fortinet products.
Who Should Attempt NSE6 Certification ?
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in managing and supporting specific Fortinet security products.
- Exam series: NSE6_FAC-5.4
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiAuthenticator 5.4
- To obtain NSE 6 certification, you must pass a minimum of any four Fortinet NSE 6 certification exams.
- NSE 6 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this two-day class, students will learn how to use FortiAuthenticator 5.4 for secure authentication and identity management. Students will learn how to configure and deploy FortiAutheticator, use FortiAuthenticator for certificate management and two-factor authentication, as well as authenticate users using LDAP and RADIUS servers. Finally, students will examine some helpful troubleshooting techniques. In interactive labs, you will explore how to authenticate users, with FortiAuthenticator acting as a RADIUS and LDAP server, a certificate authority (CA), and logon event collector that uses—and extends—the Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO) framework to transparently authenticate users. You will explore portal services, FortiTokens, and digital certificates.