FortiClient EMS 6.2 Description
The Network Security Analyst designation recognizes your ability to implement network security management and analytics using Fortinet security devices.
Who Should Attempt NSE5 Certification ?
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who require the expertise to centrally manage, analyze, and report on Fortinet security devices.
- Exam series: NSE5_FCT-6.2
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiClient EMS 6.2
- To obtain certification, you must pass a minimum of any two Fortinet NSE 5 exams.
- NSE 5 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this 1-day course, you will learn how to use the FortiClient feature and provision FortiClient using the FortiClient EMS. In interactive labs, you will explore the FortiClient installation and features. You will also explore EMS
components, database management, operation modes, how to deploy FortiClient, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement and manage endpoint security and the Security Fabric