FortiMail 6.2 Description
The Network Security Specialist designation recognizes your comprehensive skills and ability to work with the Secure Fabric products that go beyond the firewall with Fortinet products.
Who Should Attempt NSE6 Certification ?
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in managing and supporting specific Fortinet security products.
- Exam series: NSE6_FML-6.2
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiMail 6.2
- To obtain NSE 6 certification, you must pass a minimum of any four Fortinet NSE 6 certification exams.
- NSE 6 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this three-day class, you will learn how to use FortiMail to protect your network from existing emailborne threats, an you will learn how to integrate with FortiSandbox to detect and block emerging threats. In interactive labs, you will explore the role of FortiMail as a specialized device, and how its features extend beyond FortiGate email filtering to provide both high performance and in-depth security for business-critical communications. You will analyze email security challenges that administrators of small businesses and carriers face, and learn where and how to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot FortiMail.