FortiManager 6.2 Description
The Network Security Analyst designation recognizes your ability to implement network security management and analytics using Fortinet security devices.
Who Should Attempt NSE5 Certification ?
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who require the expertise to centrally manage, analyze, and report on Fortinet security devices.
- Exam series: NSE5_FMG-6.2
- Number of questions: 35
- Time allowed to complete: 70 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiManager 6.2
- To obtain certification, you must pass a minimum of any two Fortinet NSE 5 exams.
- NSE 5 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this two-day class, you will learn the fundamentals of using FortiManager for centralized network administration of many FortiGate devices. In interactive labs, you will explore deployment strategies, which include single or multiple ADOMs, device registration, policy packages, shared objects, installing configuration changes, provisioning FortiManager as a local FortiGuard distribution server, and troubleshooting the features that are critical to day-to-day use after you deploy FortiManager.