FortiSIEM 5.1 Description
The Network Security Analyst designation recognizes your ability to implement network security management and analytics using Fortinet security devices.
Who Should Attempt NSE5 Certification ?
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who require the expertise to centrally manage, analyze, and report on Fortinet security devices.
- Exam series: NSE5_FSM-5.1
- Number of questions: 25
- Time allowed to complete: 50 minutes
- Language: English
- Product version: FortiSIEM 5.1
- To obtain certification, you must pass a minimum of any two Fortinet NSE 5 exams.
- NSE 5 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this three-day course, you will learn how to use FortiSIEM, and how to integrate FortiSIEM into your network awareness infrastructure. You will learn about initial configurations, architecture, and the discovery of devices on the network. You will also learn how to collect performance information and aggregate it with syslog data to enrich the overall view of the health of the environment. Additionally, you will learn how you can use the configuration database to greatly facilitate compliance audits