FortiWeb 6.1 Description
The Network Security Specialist designation recognizes your comprehensive skills and ability to work with the Secure Fabric products that go beyond the firewall with the Fortinet products.
Who Should Attempt NSE6 Certification ?
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in managing and supporting specific Fortinet security products.
- Exam series: NSE6_FWB-6.1
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiWeb 6.1
- To obtain NSE 6 certification, you must pass a minimum of any four Fortinet NSE 6 certification exams.
- NSE 6 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this three-day class, you will learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Fortinet’s web application firewall: FortiWeb. Instructors will explain key concepts of web application security, and lead lab exercises in which you will explore protection and performance features. In the lab, you will experience traffic and attack simulations that use real web applications. You will work with those simulations to learn how to distribute load from virtual servers to real servers, while enforcing logical parameters, inspecting flow, and securing HTTP session cookies