Secure Access 6.2 Description
The NSE 7 Network Security Architect designation recognizes your advanced skills ans ability to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot Fortinet security solutions.
Who Should Attempt NSE7 Certification
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in the design, administration, and support of security infrastructures using Fortinet solutions.
- Exam series: NSE7_SAC-6.2
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes
- Language: English and Japanese
- Product version: FortiOS 6.2
- To obtain certification, you must pass at least one Fortinet NSE 7 exam.
- NSE 7 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
In this two-day course, you will learn how FortiOS, FortiAP, FortiSwitch, and FortiAuthenticator enable secure connectivity over wired and wireless networks. This course covers the deployment and troubleshooting of advanced authentication scenarios, as well as best practices for securely connecting wireless and wired users.